The Key Festival Press Meet
THE KEY FESTIVAL( India's First Demo House Property Show In Hyderabad). The Key Fetival is an Up market property show to be held in the City. The event will be one of its kinds showcasing an entire range of home affairs. It is not just a property show but a one stop avenue to discover a complete experience of a dream home. It would a destination for all individuals and families who wish to own a space of their own. This festival is organized by Think plus Creative’s in collaboration with Raghava Estates. The show will be accompanied by Food and Music festival at the same venue for 2 days.
The Key Festival starting this year 2016 has already acclaimed International applause for its concept of Live demo houses for public to have feel of it. Our Property show brings together world's best real estate giants under one platform. The platform sectors include Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Home Affair offering unrivaled access to the greatest numbers of development projects
Highlights Of The Key Festival
1. An upmarket property show to be held first time in the city.
2. Exclusive event showcasing an entire range of home affairs.
3. Commended for its concept of “demo houses”, creating a real-time experience for the public.
4. On Spot site visits provided through our mobility partner
5. The sectors to be included in the fest are residential, commercial, industrial, and home affair.
6. Accompanied by Food and Music Festival at the same venue for 2 days.
Our Logo Of Key Festival.
1. Think Plus Creative’s:
Organization of young professionals with more than 5 years experience In Design, Digital Marketing, PR Management & Event Handling.
Clientele – Etv, Trident, Westin, International Kite Festival 2016, Continental Coffee Ltd, TV5, Aga Khan Academy and many more.
2. Raghava Estates and Properties Ltd.
Started in the year 1988
Its numbers till date are 1700 independent houses and 1100 apartments.
Presently Vijayram Vihar and Sitapuram Colony (459 Independent houses) are the ventures currently in progress.
Date: September 24th to 25th 2016.
Venue: N-Convention with expected crowd: More then 10,000