Movies | Music | Masti Close Aha Ad
Watch Latest Movies & Web Series on AHA!
Movies | Music | Music

Natakam Teaser Launch

ADVERTISEMENT

The teaser launch event of Ashish Gandhi and Ashima Nerwal starrer ‘Natakam’ was held on September 2 at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. Kalyanji Gogana is directing the movie. Sai Kartheek is composing music for this film while Anji of ‘PSV Garuda Vega’ fame has handled the cinematography. Produced by Sri Sai deep Chatla, Radhika srinivas, Praveen Gandhi and Uma Kuchipudi, ‘Natakam’ is being presented by Rizwan Entertainment banner.

Speaking on the occasion, music director Sai Karthik said, “‘Natakam’ is shot on the backdrop of village. I was very much impressed by the story and and asked Anji garu to handle the cinematography. He too was very much impressed and cranked the camera.”

Cinematographer Anji said, “There is no small or big film. ‘Natakam’ has a potential content. Ashish Gandhi and Ashima Nerwal have given wonderful performance.”

Producers said, “We did very hard work for the good outcome of the film. Director and the team have given lot of support. We are planning to release the film ‘Natakam’ soon.”

Shiva Celluloid Naresh wished all the best for the success of the film. Producer Rizawn expressed his extreme confidence that the film will impress everyone.

“Teaser is extraordinary and bold. I am sure ‘Natakam’ will become big hit. Anji’s visuals, Sai Karthik’s music and artists and technicians wonderful work are big assets to the film,” said Gopichand Malineni.

Sri Vishnu and Anil Sunkara too spoke at the event and wished for the success of the film.

Hero Ashish Gandhi said, “After watching the teaser, don’t think that it is another ‘Arjun Reddy’ or ‘RX100’. It’s totally a different movie. Anji garu’s visuals and Sai Karthik’s music stood as big plus to the film. I am thankful to producers for their support. Director Kalyan has moulded the film beautifully.”

Kalyanji Gogan said, “The teaser of ‘Natakam’ just showcases 5% of the content. You must watch the film to know the remaining 95%. We have made the film wonderfully. We are planning to bring the film to audience soon.”

Here is the teaser - 

Pages: 1 2
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
ADVERTISEMENT
Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch Natakam Teaser Launch
Pages: 1 2