Rashmi and Sathish Jai as hero and heroine, a horror thriller ‘Anthakuminchi’ is being made on SJ Films banner. Sathish is producing the film under Johny’s direction with Bhanu Prakash Thella and Kanna as co-producers. Director is carving out this film with a different concept in horror genres. Rashmi will be seen in a totally different role which she has not done so far in her career. Currently, the shooting of the final schedule is going on at a rapid pace in Hyderabad. Except two songs and some scenes, entire shooting part has been completed. Producer Sathish is making plans to wrap up entire shooting by the end of May and bring the film to audience in June.
Describing her role and working experience in the film, Rashmi said, “The story and screenplay is perfectly apt to the title. I play Madhu Priya in ‘Anthakuminchi’. It’s a totally different role which I have not done so far in my career. You will see new angle in my acting. The film has given complete satisfaction to me. Unlike regular horror film, director has blended different element in the film. Audience will like that different point for sure. The film has been made with good technical values. Talented technicians have worked and they have given strength to the film. The fil is loaded with all elements which audience will look from me.”
Hero Sathish Jai explained, “I play a middleclass guy in ‘Anthakuminchi’, a guy-next-door character. My role in the film has ample scope for natural performance. Working with Rashmi is a wonderful experience. Both characterisations have equal importance. Rashmi’s support is unforgettable. Director Jahny has moulded the film wonderfully. At present, final schedule is going on in Hyderabad. We have wrapped up 70% shooting till date. Remaining 30% will be wrapped up by the end of May. We will fly to Goa to shoot two songs. We will soon release the first look and arrange audio release function as well. The film will come to audience in June.”
“This is my first film as director. ‘Anthakuminchi’ is fully loaded with all commercial elements. Currently, the shooting of the final schedule is going on at a farm house in Hyderabad. The film will stand out as a perfect launching film for Rashmi as an actress. We have seen so many horror genre film so far. The film is blended with new concept in horror genre. Each and every characterisation in the film will be very natural. Excellent technical team has worked for this film and hence we are able to complete the film within the estimated time and budget. Producer is not compromising in any aspect. I am confident that ‘Anthakuminchi’ will stand out as a memorable film for heroine Rashmi and hero Sathish.